Mr. Venable has been licensed by the State of Texas to practice law since November 1978 and has dedicated most of his practice to representing individual and small businesses in bankruptcy cases. He has been a Board Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization since 1984 as a Specialist in Consumer Bankruptcy Law and since 1989 as a Specialist in Business Bankruptcy Law.
Mr. Venable is a debt relief agency, helping people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code. He helps people deal with their debt problems both in and out of bankruptcy court.
Some of his services include:
- Filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy liquidation of debts
- Filing for Chapter 13 adjustment of debts
- File for Chapter 11 reorganization of debts
- Out of court settlements of debts and loan workouts
- Loan modifications for home mortgage loans
“Board Certification” is a voluntary designation program for attorneys. Initial certification is valid for a period of five years. To remain certified, an attorney must apply for recertification every five years and must meet substantial involvement, peer review and continuing legal education requirements for the speciality areas.